Silent Haven Community: A Silent Hill Forum for Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Silent Hill 2

2 posters

Go down

Let's Play Silent Hill 2 Empty Let's Play Silent Hill 2

Post  - Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 am

-

Last edited by CorrosiveTruths on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

-

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Silent Hill 2 Empty Re: Let's Play Silent Hill 2

Post  Mercurialde Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am

To clarify, you are in no way making money from this, and you are not offering something already available through Konami. You are a group that is making your own HD renderings, and offering them for free?

Mercurialde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  - Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

-

Last edited by CorrosiveTruths on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

-

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercurialde Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm

If I were interested in disallowing it, it would have been taken down already.
We are simply covering our bases by making sure that you aren't trying to sell your optimized version of the game via the videos. I can't imagine that there would be any issue with any money from advertising through your channel. We have one of the Konami team members from Silent Hill 2 actually working as a moderator on the forums, and many of us maintain personal and professional relationships with Konami employees. Most forums cannot say that, and therefor don't have to sorry about what is and is not posted in their forums.
Like I said, as long as there isn't any mention of selling the game as you have it optimized, I don't see an issue. The video itself isn't a problem.

Mercurialde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down