Silent Haven Community: A Silent Hill Forum for Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Hill 4 - PSN

5 posters

Go down

Silent Hill 4 - PSN Empty Silent Hill 4 - PSN

Post  Hazardsfury Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 am

Hi everybody Smile

Some of you may know me as Hazardsfury from the Silent Hill Theories Wiki, I'm a fan of Silent Haven, so I thought I'd join up to these new forums Smile and about talk all things Silent Hill!

Anyhow any of you Silent Hill fans out there may or may not be aware of the recent release of Silent Hill 4: The Room on the Japanese PSN store. Unfortunately there is no penned release for it in other territories as of yet. Smile

Below is a video of Silent Hill 4 on the PSN, I apologize for the poor quality, but it's the best I can do. It's basically a port of the PS2 version so no HD version here.

Hazardsfury
Hazardsfury

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill 4 - PSN Empty Re: Silent Hill 4 - PSN

Post  TheCrazy Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Silent Hill 4 The Room is still my favourite Silent Hill game, along side with 2 and maybe Downpour. I'd really like to see it being released both on other territories and in Xbox Live! Let's see what future will bring Very Happy
TheCrazy
TheCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazardsfury Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Perhaps a petition? +}
Hazardsfury
Hazardsfury

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Haven Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm

I would love SH4 on current gen consoles on disc so long as they don't mess with it. SH4 was the first SH game I played and is still in my opinion the scariest of all the games.
Silent Haven
Silent Haven
Admin

http://silenthaven.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorador Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 am

I'm sure they'll release it in the rest of the world eventually. May take some time but they always do.
Personally I don't care if it's HD or not. I would buy it if I had a PS3 with more Hard Drive space (my current one is the 40GB model).

And hi. Hope this forum turns out good.
Vorador
Vorador

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazardsfury Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 am

Well I mean you can get it now... if you have a PS3 and access to the PSN store. It's quite easy to set up, and it's in English also.
Hazardsfury
Hazardsfury

Back to top Go down

Post  Augophthalmoses Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, you have to remember the big controversy with SH2 & 3 within the HD collection was the rights issues regarding the voiceovers. Maybe there was something different with the way the Japanese VA's were done in SH4? Who knows? But just because it's on the Japanese PSN doesn't necessarily mean it's coming over.

We'll see what happens.
Augophthalmoses
Augophthalmoses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down