Silent Haven Community: A Silent Hill Forum for Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)

5 posters

Go down

Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)  Empty Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)

Post  Cephalotus Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 am

I just wanted to create a nice little "Hi, I'm new!" thread, though at this particular point we are all new.
The majority of us already know each other but it never hurts to get back to basics.

Myself, I've been a Silent Hill fan for a number of years. I've met some awesome people during my time here and I wouldn't trade it for the world. <3
Now you.

Cephalotus
Cephalotus

Back to top Go down

Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)  Empty Re: Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)

Post  redroses2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm a fan of the Silent Hill stories, though I'm very unfamiliar with the gameplay due to not owning any video game players. I've watched others play them in Let's Plays on Youtube, my favorite LPer being Mangaminx, a.k.a. the RPGMinx. But I've watched LotusPrince of ThatGuyWithTheGlasses play Downpour and SH3.

My favorite storylines are SH4's, Downpour's, and Shattered Memories.

I aspire to be a film director and screenwriter, so one of my goals/desires is to direct a Silent Hill film. Thanks to the (few) good parts in SH: Revelation, I actually have a really good concept for a Downpour adaptation, and after some encouragement I received here, I've started writing up a scenario for it. After the scenario will come a working script, from which I'll take a scene and direct it to create a short fan film. If I'm lucky, I can show it to Open Road Films and maybe get picked up, kind of like how the directors of the first Saw film got picked up. We'll see. It may be nothing more than a fan film that I'll really enjoy making.

I'm currently in my junior year in undergrad at an all-women's college earning a degree in Theatre and Film Studies.

redroses2

Back to top Go down

Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)  Empty Re: Introductions thread for new users. (Hi, I'm new!)

Post  Avianna Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 am

Hey! I'm a long time fan and I love all the games!

I went to school for theatre arts and I love costume design. So I cosplay, alot. I like to travel, watching period movies and movies from my childhood... over and over again. I'm also very sarcastic and pretty carefree.

Nice to be here and make all of your acquaintances.
Avianna
Avianna
Admin

http://www.channelavi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dysmas Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 am

Hello all,

I'm visiting from the Twin Perfect forums, got a heads up about here from Taylor the Impaler. Probably just going to lurk, but wanted to say hi just in case Smile

dysmas

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Haven Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 am

Hey, welcome!
Silent Haven
Silent Haven
Admin

http://silenthaven.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum