Silent Haven Community: A Silent Hill Forum for Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Cosplay

2 posters

Go down

Your Cosplay Empty Your Cosplay

Post  redroses2 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Do you have any Silent Hill cosplays?

I have a not very good Heather cosplay. The wig and the boots are the best part, but I need to improve on the top. I don't have the white jacket, but I've been working with a green skort and tank-top-esque orange shirt. It resembles more of an official promotional image of Heather than her official outfit, but I was recognized at Anime Weekend Atlanta while in-line for an autograph, so it's at least somewhat recognizable.

redroses2

Back to top Go down

Your Cosplay Empty Re: Your Cosplay

Post  Cephalotus Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm

For starters, it's awesome that you were recognized. I'm always happy when Silent Hill gets love. Cool

I did a Heather for Halloween one year. It was a disaster for a number of reasons, the main one being that the cheap skirt I wore kept riding up. Embarassed I always wanted to do a good gender bender...maybe boogeyman? It wouldn't matter much, as nobody here would recognize the character.
Cephalotus
Cephalotus

Back to top Go down

Post  redroses2 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 am

The Bogeyman would be an amazing cosplay in general. He's my favorite Silent Hill monster. Smile

I'm thinking about doing a Murphy Pendelton cosplay at some point (though not a genderbent - I'll need to get a binder for him).

redroses2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum